Sunday, June 13, 2010

weekend training

last Saturday, I went to Okulovka’s slalom canal with my friends Alexey and Anatoly and we had nice KAYAKtraining. In the morning, we loaded the two freestyle and the two slalom boats and we started to go at 8 o’clock. We reached our destination at 12:30. The road took 4 and half hours because we ran into two traffic jams. Alexey and Anatoly took salom boats and went to slalom trace. Because I did not have free slalom boat, I took the freestyle one and went to the hole. Two hours later we had lunch break. After lunch Alexey took second playboat and joined with me in hole. At the same time Anatoly took camera and made few pictures. At 5 o’clock in the afternoon we went back to Tver. After 30 minutes on the way we suddenly heard a crack and thunder. We stopped and got out of the car. Our boat was scattered across the road. Fortunately, the road was empty. I found that the strap was fried out. It was a mysterious accident, and we have not understood why it happened . I transferred boats for more than 5 years now and it was first time when the strap was broken in 30 minutes. Then we fixed the strap, tied boats and arrived to Tver without accidents. Anyway, it was a sunny day and we had a great time and much fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment