Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Turkey vacation

Last week we were in Turkey. It was my second vacation of the year. This time I went with my wife Natasha, my daughter Katya and my stepson Vanya.

We stayed at Ozkaymak Alaaddin resort. This resort is in Avsallar settlement near Alanya. The resort has six floors with many rooms. It has a really nice pool because of the way it is shaped and design. It includes a swim up bar located near the pool. Also it has swimming pool for baby, mini aqua park and indoor pool. The resort has a big restaurant and three bars. There are enough various food and local drinks. I think I recovered a couple of kilograms.

The beach is with sand and is near the hotel. We had a lot of opportunity to swim and sunbathe. There are many various fishes around big stones in the water. Me and Vanya dived and viewed them. I also saw turtles. I have a few photos of them but they did not swim close enough. The first three days Kate was being pulled from the sea. But later she seemed tired of the bitter salt water, and we swam with her on the hands.

The excursion that we did was a yacht ride in Alanya. It took all day. We had four stops for swimming, lunch, review of the caves in the rocks on the shore and stroll along Alanya town. When we strolled along we visited Alanya Red Tower and ate ice cream at a restaurant in honor of Ivan's birthday.

The Turks are very fond of children. Every Turk over the age of thirty stopped to play with Katya.

I can really say that I had a good time with family.

Here is few photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment